Radiant Glow Facial Steam Bath
A steam bath made from our Radiant Glow tea can help soften the skin, cleanse impurities, improve circulation and increase the absorption of topical skincare. Ideally, partake in a steam bath at night for relaxation.
- Cleanse your face and tie your hair back.
- Fill a kettle with water and bring to boil.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of Radiant Glow tea into a heat-proof bowl.
- Pouring boiling water into the bowl over tea leaves.
- With a wooden spoon, stir the tea then steep the tea for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst ensuring tea has cooled down slightly*, place your face, eyes closed, around 30cm (12 inches) away from the steam, whilst draping a towel over your head and around the bowl to create a "tent"*.
- Steam your face for 1-3 minutes and then take a break for a few minutes. Repeat the process if desired. Focus on breathing deliberately and deeply and feel yourself enjoying the moment.
- When finished, your face should look flushed, as if you've completed a workout.
- Give your face a splash of cold water.
- Apply your favourite moisturiser then enjoy restful slumber.
*Exercise caution. If it is too hot or you find it too hard to breathe, immediately move away until the tea cools down further.